Sunday, March 11, 2018

Silhouette Cutting at Tampines HUB

Did silhouette cutting at Tampines HUB for Tampines GRC Women's Day Event for this morning.

Great to met my Ex- Silhouette cutting partner William Lee in the event.

I started doing event since 1990, I met him about 2002 in Singapore's National Stadium's flea market, I encouraged him to pick up Silhouette cutting for event's activities, that was before Singapore's SAR's period.

We no longer work together due to we are busy doing our own business few years later, we just work individually, and whenever any event company ask for one more Silhouette Artist, I always pass his contact to them. I would say, up to do day 11 Mar 2018, nobody better then him because most of the new silhouette artists had not practice properly and take event job nowadays.

This is an old photo that we did Silhouette Cutting in the same event in many years ago ;p
I would say, William Lee did his Silhouette cutting from heart, he really put in effort for each of his work, not like nowadays new comer thinking doing silhouette cutting just to earn quick money and thought anyhow do it in cheating way and nobody can tell the different. We produce quality and quantities of artworks, not those new comer that only produce 6-10 cutting for an hour's booking!!!

That was a surprise that MP Baey Yam Keng came to our booth ;p I did the black color cutting and William Lee had did his color style silhouette cutting for the MP.

I remembered my first and last Wire Craft artwork fringe activity for and event was partnering with William Lee, and after that, William Lee had continuously doing Wire Craft till today.

What I do up today:
- Caricature
- Silhouette Cutting
- Palm and Face Reading
- Chinese Paper Cutting

What William Lee do up to today:
- Caricature
- Silhouette Cutting
- Pebble Art
- Wire Crafts
- Caricature on Mini Canvas, on Mini T Shirt, on Bookmarks
- Face Painting
- any items that I did not know..heehee!

So he should be much happy that he can earn much much $$$$$ than me!

William Lee got house, while I still renting house and struggling,
William Lee got wife to take care and have son that have a proper family, I do not have (help! please help me to get a wife and then get a son...)

William Lee got few cars and I not even have a driving license!
All my hair gone but he still got lots of hair!!!
He should be feel much super happy than that he had Win all liao!

Haahaa! My very old friend William Lee ;p

No comments:

Girl In Dragon Hat

  The Side view or side profile of a girl wearing a hat in Chinese dragon shape